A brand in StickyEmail refers to the contact details and signature for your email sequence or newsletters.
Brands can be created/selected when you create a sequence or you can add a new brand under the Account settings. (Account -- Email Brand).
The first sequence you will have to create a new brand. Note: Sequences created prior to June 27, 2018 will not have the option to use a brand.
A brand consists of the following elements (view shown is from creating a new sequence). These elements can be changed and edited at any time. Click here to see how to edit a brand.
1. From Name: This is what shows at the start of the first email. Make sure if you would like this to show from your business you use a business name.
2. Business Name: The name of your business
3. Reply To Email: Use the email you would like to receive replies to your sequence at.
4. Your Mailing Address: Please provide your physical mailing address in accordance with CAN-SPAM regulations.
5. Signature: You can add an image and edit the text to have links, italics and bold. The image needs to be a square jpg image not larger than 5MB. This shows at the bottom of all emails in the sequence and on the simple form page.